€180,00 excl. btw
WEBINAR ON DEMAND
During this webinar ms. Kristin Blanpain provides an overview of the main do’s and dont’s when using the English language as a Belgian lawyer.
3 hours / 3 points (OVB – IBJ/IJE – Sam-Tes – ITAA)
Webinar on demand:
- You get immediate access to the training after inscription (you will find the webinar in your ‘Account’), the invoice will be sent later
- You can watch the webinar at your own pace up to 3 months after inscription
- Slides and exercises included
- Video and audio of excellent quality
- KMO portefeuille
During this webinar you will receive an overview of the main do’s and dont’s when using the English language as a Belgian lawyer. The teacher will focus on the most important vocabulary and grammatical principles for drafting emails and contracts. Special attention will be given to the most frequent mistakes that are made by Dutch and French speakers and how a message can be formulated clearly and concisely.
- Ms. Kristin Blanpain, Teacher ‘Legal English’ and ‘Legal Academic Writing’ (KU Leuven)
DATE OF RECORDING
- Friday August 27th 2021
- The recorded webinar (3h)
- Slides and documentation
- Some questions to test your knowledge
- An evaluation form
- Vocabulary problems (false friends and over-literal translation, translating terminology, collocations, register)
- Email writing (opening and closing an email, functional phrases, tone, common grammar problems)
- Writing contract clauses (the language of contracts, modal verbs)
- Writing clearly and concisely
- attorneys, company lawyers and magistrates
- accountants, tax consultants,…
- general management
€ 180 (excl. 21% vat)
Indien u beroep doet op de KMO-portefeuille, dient u enkel het BTW-bedrag over te schrijven. Voor de deelnameprijs, zijnde €180, kan u KMO-portefeuille aanvragen binnen de 14 dagen na de datum van de opleiding. Het erkenningsnummer voor de KMO-portefeuille van LegalNews is DV.O222464 (Fides Ganda BVBA)
Certificates can only be granted if the webinar was fully watched live.
- OVB: 3 points
- IBJ/IJE: 3 points
- Sam-Tes: 3 hours
- ITAA (Category A): application submitted
You can direct your questions directly to the teacher. The contact details are available in the training.
This training remains available up to three months after inscription.